Monday, December 12, 2011

How can the care value base be applied in health and social care settings to ensure that clients are protected

shouldn't you be trying to figure out your health and social care questions by yourself lol. Are you doing an AVCE by any chance?|||If you are from a company, let first tell you honesty is the best policy no matter where you are. How about NOT giving docs a payoff to treat their clients for crap that isn't wrong with them and instead paying them for doing a good job. Do you realize that if docs did their jobs the kid that went off on those va tech students would have been staying home due to docs orders or in an institution and yes drawing a check, but away from harming others in that magnitude? My doctor treated me for being bipolar until it was no longer a check issue and then he diagnosed me with it and sent me to counseling. In the meantime, I nearly lost my family and was hysterical. My kids got put through a living hell because their mommy wasn't getting the right treatment or the supplemental income she needed. I still don't get the supplemental income I need., but I am getting the care I need for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment